An Overlooked Achilles Heel
This pair of adjustable Anti-Roll Bar (ARB) Links are essential to properly corner balance your vehicle. During corner balancing, the sway bar end links should always be disconnected to allow suspension to reach a fully rested, unbound state. Once corner balancing is achieved and the end links reattached, substantial cross-sectional binding can occur as the bar creates pre-load between the two sides of the car. This has the ability to affect corner balancing and undo the hard work spent achieving ideal corner weights. Adjustable anti roll bar links are used to eliminate this tension, raising or lowering one or both sides of the bar until it reaches a rested neutral position.
This ARB end link is essential for any vehicle with coil-over shocks that will be corner weighted.
- Preload is taken off the bar after corner balancing
- Cross weight remains as adjusted.
CorteX Anti-Roll End Link Difference:
- Extreme misalignment angle
- More compact than most other brands which provides additional clearance
- High Strength Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Quality high-strength rod ends