What does this do for you?
The factory Ford vertical links have a lot of compliance that is undesirable on a performance vehicle. The CorteX vertical links replace soft bushings with spherical bearings.
Made from billet 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with stainless steel reducer spacer. No more deflection under loading which means power is put down the ground quicker and with less wheel hop.
The CorteX Racing vertical links utilize American-made high-quality rod ends with stainless balls and Teflon-lined races so you will have years of trouble-free operation, just like our camber plates and sway bar end links.
- Upgrading this component reduces the deflection of the vertical link connection point
- Quicker power transfer through the suspension to the tires
- Equally beneficial for road race for crisper power transfer to the tires
- Consistent and predictable handling
- Made from billet 6061-T6 anodized aluminum and stainless steel spacers
- Minimal impact to NVH - Great for street & race cars
DIY Easy Install
These parts can be installed at home with standard tools. After installation, it is best to have the alignment check by a professional alignment shop.
- Set of rear vertical links
- Reducer spacers
- New premium hardware