Hawk's DTC-50 is what racers have been asking for: a pad that can be used as a split compound for tuning, and an endurance compound that can be used at the highest levels of racing. DTC-50 was developed through extensive testing, giving racers a pad that bridges the temperature and brake torque range between the current DTC-30 to DTC-60 race pads. This new compound offers consistent performance across a wide range of temperatures, while providing very high torque and aggressive initial bite.
Very high torque
- Aggressive initial bite
- Excellent modulation and release characteristics
- High temperature fade resistance
- Designed for high deceleration rates
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 500-1100 F operating temperatures
- 500-1100 F optimal temperature range