DTC-70 was engineered with extremely high torque and highly aggressive initial bite for cars with high deceleration rates, with or without downforce. With superior release and control characteristics, it's a winning race solution on its own or as split friction with DTC-60.
High performance high torque compound
- Superior rotor and pad wear
- Excellent modulation and release characteristics
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 400-1600 F operating temperatures
- 800-1200 F optimal temperature range