Why buy a Watts Link?A watts link is an upgraded design to replace commonly used OEM panhard bar setups on solid rear axle equipped vehicles. Panhard bars are a compromised suspension design because they can’t keep the rear axle centered when the suspension moves up and down. By contrast, watts linkages provide a pivot point, creating a rotation center of the rear of the vehicle.
What makes the CorteX Xtreme-Grip™ Watts Link so effective?
Four possible pivot location points of the center pivot, which is the rotation center of the rear of the vehicle. Moving it up or down relative to the center of gravity of the vehicle allows the roll stiffness of the suspension to be changed. This enables balancing the front-to-rear grip of the vehicle so that the desired handling can be achieved.
The CorteX Watts link mod is an improvement over a panhard bar because it more closely approximates the vertical straight-line motion of the axle assembly allowing the vehicle to behave symmetrically in left and right-hand corners.
Unique Xtreme-Grip Watts Link System Features
- Adjustable, lightweight, yet extremely durable.
- Poly end link on the chassis to reduce NVH (noise)
A revolutionary differential cover, exclusive to CorteX
- Incorporates watts pivot mount as well as provision for a differential cooler and temperature sensor.
- Fast adjustment of the rear roll center
- Makes balancing the car easier than ever
The watts link is ideally paired with CorteX coil-over systems
- DIFFERENTIAL BREATHER KIT
- Catch Tank, Fittings, and Hose
Fits 8.8" Live Axle Cars Only